This e-Guide is an exceptional guide for those individuals struggling with whether or not to purchase a Medicare Part D Drug Plan. It is an excellent source of information for those who may be having difficulty with understanding Medicare Part D, the ‘donut hole’ (gap in coverage), which drug plan to go with, or for any individual who has questions regarding Medicare Part D.
Medicare & other websites offer information on Medicare Part D; however, the site is difficult to navigate, time consuming, and does not directly answer all the questions most individuals have about Medicare Part D. Having all of the information you need in one handy reference guide is well worth the small fee and could potentially save you hundreds of dollars by assisting you with the right plan selection.
This e-Guide is a must for any health consumer over 40 years of age who does not currently have long term care coverage, and/or lacks information about long term care insurance and what all it covers. It is well worth the small price to pay to become educated in this area of health care – the sooner the better with long term care.
Myth: Medicare will pay for my home health care services when I’m no longer able to care for myself
Myth: Medicare will pay for my nursing home stay should I end up in a nursing home
Myth: I should wait until I’m older to worry about LTC insurance because I can’t afford it right now.
Fact: The longer you wait the more expensive LTC insurance premiums will become. Nearly 60% of individuals over the age of 65 will at some point require LTC, and the average cost depending on geographic location and type of care typically ranges from $30-$100 thousand per year.
Do you have this kind of cash to afford the care you may need later in life?
√ The e-Guide to Health Claim Denial will:
- Save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars depending on the amount denied and the circumstance of the denial
- Teach & guide you step-by-step on how to effectively appeal a denied claim
- Guide you in the process of financial freedom and recovery
- Empower & educate you to take control
- Save you hundreds by providing an alternative option to hiring someone else to appeal the claim for you
- Comprehensive, detailed information on how to successfully navigate yourself through the tangled web of an insurance claim denial.
- Step-by-step process on how to handle the most types of claim denial
- Provide with valuable information and access to other helpful resources.
- A complete and comprehensive overview of the health insurance industry and other helpful resources.